Geeksfront INC cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal data only as it might be needed for us to deliver to you our world-class products, services and website (collectively, our “Services”).
Your personal data includes information such as:
Date of birth
Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
(1) create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
( 2) request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
(3) complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
(1) for which we have been given permission,
(2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or
(3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These uses include: Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing the Services we provide to you. We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com ‘Do Not Track’ notifications.Some browsers allow you to automatically notify websites you visit not to track you using a “Do Not Track” signal. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit www.techshopfront.com
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.